Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Oh boy...Instagram

I have NO idea what I'm even getting myself into... but I'm jumping on the Instagram bandwagon for...




Here is my homepage...











Yes, I have THREE followers... I have no idea why because I have two of the same pic! Ugh! I am very new to this whole thing but I will try to upload some new pictures in the next few days and try it out :)

Hopefully by next Tuesday I'll be in business! 

You can follow me HERE
OR search for toristeachertips
on your phone

I am constantly snapping pics and don't have time to blog about everything, so I hope this will be a way to share more with you! :)

5 comments:

  1. Now you have 11 followers!!! :)

    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you linked up!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pick from one of several gorgeous filtered effects or tilt-shift blur to breathe a new life into your mobile photos. buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a teacher isn't easy, but I wish you lots of patience and inspiration!
    Au Essay WRiting Place

    ReplyDelete