Saturday, March 16, 2013

Around the School #3!

How often do you take the time to actually LOOK at all the other classroom bulletin boards and displays?  I know, I didn't either until I started this monthly post...but I am AMAZED at all the fun that is going on around the school!!

That brings me to my "Around the School" #3- March style!


So let's get right to it!




I love the simplicity of this project!!  How fun to sponge paint and then waaala... a shamrock! :)


















CHICKS!!!  I looove this time of year!  It's chick hatching time!  The whole school watches the countdown to chicks (and I love to sneak in and hold a few ;)
















I love how the above left pic shows the color of the eggs- yes this K teacher has a GREEN egg!  Then she shows how many of the eggs hatch!
(and how cute are those chick projects?!)


































Ok, seriously Kindergarten teachers make the BEST bulletin boards!

















Super cute Lincoln!!
















Contraction Caterpillars! Love this idea!!
















This cute project is a freebie from The Teacher Wife!
















Leprechaun is in this Activity Pack
Banners are here
















I absolutely LOVE this!!
Here is a closer look:
































I hope you enjoyed this tour Around the School!  
 Let me know what you think! :) 


5 comments:

  1. Very cool! Thanks for sharing the pics...gives everyone some great ideas! Our second grade did the same thing.
    I am having a “Spring Break Bucket List” linky party...stop by and link up!

    Brigid
    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these monthly tours! Teachers are so creative! I love the kindergarten chick and the pot of goals ones! I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE seeing these pics, Tori!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great blog! Thank you for sharing so many wonderful ideas and resources.
    Forever A Teacher, Forever A Learner

    ReplyDelete