Sunday, July 29, 2012

MathRack!

Have you heard of MathRack?  I know, I hadn't either until I took a class this past spring!  It's a great way to teach the knowledge of 10, number sense, problem solving, skip counting, addition and subtraction.. you name it!
             


        

After the initial video... click on others to REALLY learn more!!


I love the 100 one!
                                     frmLss10Row

As soon as I figure out how to do it, this is going to be my first Donor's Choose request!

Have you used this?  Do you use something similar? I'd love to hear your ideas!

1 comment:

  1. A teacher blog for the students who want to work in the better way. You can see the class photos and can get more tips for the students. You can essayhave reviews and can get all the hidden items for the benefits of the students.

    ReplyDelete